To apply, please follow all steps:
1) View the digital gallery of Romancing The Mirror here:
https://nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/360viewvirtualtours/MOCAJax/RomancingTheMirror/index.htm as well the list of works below.
2) If you have a composition or poem/writing that reflects on or is related to a piece in the "Romancing The Mirror Exhibit", we would love to hear from you. We prefer works at or under 7 minutes in length, but if you have the perfect submission that is slightly longer, go ahead and apply.
3) Please be sure that your piece uses instruments available from BCCE, found on the previous Project page for "Romancing the Mirror" here.
4) Find your work in the list below with the letter designate and artist's name, title of work.
5) Email your name, a website link, what work you are responding to, a description of the relationship between your work and the work to which you respond, the score or text, duration, and ideally a MIDI realization or audio recording of the work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) You will receive an email confirmation of receipt. Thank you for taking time to apply!